Super Sweet Blogging Award
I’m elated to have been nominated for the Super Sweet Blogging Award by fellow veggie blogger veghotpot. Her site has some beautiful food photos (which I am envious of!) and some great plant-based recipes (both sweet and savory). Since I’ve started blogging, it seems like all I think about is food. In between my regular meals, it’s more of the sweet dessert-like foods that I daydream about. I’m constantly preoccupied with wondering which recipe I should make next. I’m happy my tiny little blog was recognized by a fellow sweets lover and maker.
Now for my nominations:
1. An Ode To Mung Beans – This vegan blogger recently made wonderful looking cheesecake that I can’t stop drooling over. The photos on her blog are also fantastic!
2. Heavenly Vegan Baking – This blogger remakes treats so they can be enjoyed by those with a vegan lifestyle. She just made delicious chocolate croissants, which are on my list of desserts to make!
3. A Small Insight – She makes conventional treats, which look incredibly appetizing – especially the hot cross buns recipe she recently posted. Her photos are also beautiful if you get a chance to check her website out.
4. Pocketful of Sugar – As a sweets lover, if you visit this site, you will not be disappointed. She just posted a recipe for cinnamon bun popcorn and now I can’t help but think about cinnamon buns.
*For information about rules for nominees, click here
Some sweet Q & A:
1. Cookies or Cake? Both – I like variety and I’m also a grazer, so I like eating small amounts of different foods. Last Thanksgiving, I regretfully sampled 10 desserts. I went a little overboard.
2. Chocolate or Vanilla? Chocolate
3. What is your favorite sweet treat? Dark chocolate (or any chocolate treat)
4. When do you crave sweet things the most? After dinner (& sometimes even after lunch) – this craving has become a bad habit!
5. If you had a sweet nickname, what would it be? Sammy Pie (Mr. Davis already calls me this sometimes 🙂 )